Sunday, December 31, 2023

Osterøy videregående skole, Osterøy


The old G13 under DFI - brought out the best in me...this new G13 under the Cina Apek management; bring out the worst in me...

I am doing Trade Planning...then as a pair of safe hands...I don't know how to do Marketing...I was trust into it...I am inexperienced...compare to Miss Chew...it have been one hell of a roller coaster ride...I am still learning lots...I am still clueless on how to start, where to start...I am still having road blocks...and guess what...6 team members left...and 2 of them are the most senior, capable and competent...Miss Chew also tendered, yes Miss Chew is of the seniors but not that capable & competent in my opinion...hahaha...

It seems like things are spiral out of control...but I know that God is in control. Things are not falling apart...God is ensuring that it is falling into the right places...God is making a way for me...God is cleaning the house...Amen!   

No comments: