Sunday, December 31, 2023

Rudolf Steinerskolen i Bergen, Bergen


So much to thank God for 2023:

(1) Mama Ham had her surgery, it went well, she is recovering well.

(2) Our Ah Ma's Penang house finally able to be sold off...at least got it done in my father's generation, instead of being a burden to the next.

(3) Small Ham and I did the Tour Du Mont Blanc hike...hiking begins in France, we hike into Italy, Switzerland and back into France again. Spend a couple of days in Switzerland as well.

(4) I did not feel like a winner, but with Miss Chew's departure, I still stands.

(5) Oh my gosh...I thought I would have given up way earlier...but I am still around and survive it through...hahaha...

(6) With the 2 Promo Communication strongest Team Members having left us...I thank God, with Samuel's suggestion...brought in back Hanis...and with a new transition to a new agency - Thank You God - we pulled through the CNY Book 1 Output...

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD! AMEN! 

No comments: