Sunday, January 21, 2024

Counting My Blessings


Dear Heavenly Father, I want to give thanks to You. I have seen Your sovereign hand at work throughout my life, both through good and bad times.

Thank You for the privilege of experiencing the warmth of a family, so that I can learn to love and be loved. Thank You for leading me to be involved in different kinds of work, so that I have the opportunity to use the gifts that You have given me to serve others.

Although my time on earth is finite, Your divine grace is everlasting. Please teach me to number my days on this earth and give me a heart of wisdom. I want to love You with my whole heart and mind, and to love others as well. Help me to make use of every opportunity to be a living testimony for You, so that people can witness Your bountiful grace and merciful love.      

No comments: