Sunday, January 21, 2024

Depending On God The Deliverer


O, Father, my life seems to be full of worry and bitterness. There are so many things to worry about and things do not always go according to plan. I cannot seem to do the things that I want and end up doing the things that I don't mean to. At times, I cannot help but feel that I have no control over myself and my situation; it almost feels like I'm trapped in my circumstances.

In such times, O Father, I turn to You. I want to depend on You fully! In this time of trial, I thank You that I can hold on to Your hope and find Your peace, because You are in total control of my situation. I thank You that I can find joy amid my worries, because You will strengthen me and deliver me through my troubles.   

Please continue to lead me on Your righteous paths, so that I will continue to obey Your Word and follow Your ways. Help me not to fall into the clutches of sin and to remember what Your Son Jesus Christ did on the cross for my sake.  

No comments: