Sunday, January 21, 2024

Relying On God The Refuge


Heavenly Father, You who made the heavens and the earth also created me and loves me. No matter what I am going through in this season of my life, I want to praise You for everything, because You never change and You will never leave me nor forsake me.

Your grace is more than sufficient for me; You are my shelter in the storms of life. When I look back on the past and count the times You sustained me with Your grace, I cannot help but praise and thank You. I will always rejoice and celebrate, for all my blessings come from You. You are my Help at all times and my Redeemer till the end.

O God, the One who saves and who carries my burdens daily, please continue to be by my side and support & strengthen me all the days of my life.  

No comments: