Friday, October 28, 2005

Jaded

The week has been long and full. It was chaotic, my workstation is in a mess, I’m in a mess – yet it was enjoyable…only when some people are not around. I know that my days in M13 are certainly numbered. Of course, Boss’s entourage is not that bold to ask me to leave but their not-so-discreet actions have certainly makes me feel…wanting to. No worries, I have thick skin. Don’t spare me the hardship – as a matter of fact, bring it on. The more knocks I go through, the more sharper I am. I’m just going to finish off what I have started. If its time to leave, I will go.
It’s just upsetting that the game was played unfairly. Less-able, confident people with strong backing versus More-able, confident people who lack the connections. So why I’m being sidelined? Because I hang around with the latter. They judge me with the people I hang around with – automatically assumed that I am on the other side. The smaller Seth & Juan’s group are, the better for Boss to strengthen the territory. There is no right group or wrong group here – just a conflict of interest; which has become personal.
The coming 2 months…I hope it’s the end of something simple – And the beginning of everything else :)

Today is S birthday. I missed her. I missed him too.

No comments: