Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Magenta Feeling

Monday – Work
Tuesday – More work. Thinking of Friday :)
Wednesday – More more work
Thursday – Friday is tomorrow

Friday – Woo hoo! I know, I know…I’m not a very enthusiastic 7 months old fresh grad (smile cheekily)…and bearing in mind that I have to work my ass off for the next 5 decades. It was one hell of a bloody hard-work week for me. The walk was hardly cherry-blossoms. It’s all about deadlines, deadlines and more deadlines! There is a never-ending story in M13. Everything passed so fast…sometimes unnoticed. But I had a great Friday night - great food, good acquaintances…went K, have a few rounds of drinks and of course; celebrating Miss Klein’s birthday and I reached home 4.30 this morning. My parents are so going to kill me.
The new Director has arrived. Danish, 5 Feet 6, married, sandy-white hair, seasoned negotiator, combat experienced and non-smoker. Everyone is playing the wait-and-see-game. Therefore, I will sit still, go under-radar and have my eyes & ears wide open :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do you get spam comments, yingze?

anyway -- heh heh ... fridays are the best ever!

Anonymous said...

lucky you.. for shift worker like me... it dfoesnt matter friday or monday... there is no suck things as weekend for us... and today on sunday i have to do 24 hour shift... why lah the class have to be this weekend.. mati lorrr :)