Friday, October 21, 2005

Sour Girl

Everyone is so well behaved this week – ahh; I’ve been told that the appraisal season is approaching – no wonder! :) I wonder if there will be a 360 degrees appraisal. If the upstairs people can appraise the downstairs people, then why can’t the downstairs people appraise whether the upstairs people is fit to run the household or not? Anyhow, I won’t be appraising anybody anyway :) This tough task should leave it to the so-called experts. Seth even asked me when is my expiry date…why must I pack my bags when I’m still gaining something out of this?

The stars shine down,
And watch us live,
Our little lives,
And weep for us.
-Monet Nodlehs-

Planning to play paintball in 2 weeks time but not enough kaki at the moment. So far only 4 of us are confirmed – Trix, Ping, Seth & myself…hmm…somehow must try to persuade the rest; then we will have a team, then we can play ball.

Going down to Phileo after this – going to do lunch with my ex-BCI mates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'd love to shoot people with paintball... it'll be very nice... ehehehe..

bet u have tonnes of fun with lunch eyy ? :)