Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Sixth

The hunt on last Saturday went well. I think I made a good impression of myself and currently I’m on the nice Gentleman’s waiting list. I hope that he will call me in a few weeks time. If he doesn’t, I will :) I’m a bit desperate – believing that this will open a few doors for me. I got to start executing my Plan B.
My Plan A was a flop – thanks to Celtic – driving me berserk very day. Am I that threatening? I’m just a harmless creature – I’m not an anak emas to anyone (Boss & Co. hates me drop dead. its written all over their faces) and I’m not that good in what I’m doing. I’m just a Regular Jane, an average person. Nothing special or exception about me. The word that is going around lately is that Celtic is hiring someone new on board. Fine, whatever. But what is upsetting is that Seth is not doing anything – as though nothing has happen. Seth knows what it feels like when Boss & Co. was playing nasty and now Seth remains mum; protecting the prodigy. What about the leadership, team spirit, fair play, individual growth and all those bullshits that was propagated earlier?! I believe in those visions. Office politics here really keeps me entertains. I have learned a few tricks and have very good role models to look up to as well. We are like a ship that is far away from its harbor, no compass – all we do is sailing aimlessly with no destination in mind but with many storms, sea monsters and a few pirates. How’s that?

The first of the 2 farewell parties was held on Monday night at the FLAME. Nice place – a very mature crowd, very different from the teenage & yuppie pack that we usually mingled with. Within the 2 hours span – I had a few rounds of beers; celebrate Trix’s birthday, light conversations and I went home early. At the end of this month, it will be the final farewell party for Kakak.

The price of petrol went up by RM0.30 :( The cost of living has just gone up a notch.

England beat Uruguay 2-1. I believe that the Three Lions will roar even louder in June.

The Commonwealth Games and the F1 race are just around the corner, so March is definitely a panas month.

No comments: