Saturday, July 05, 2008

everyday is a blessing

I am in a very reflective mood today. Lots to think about :)

Time has passed - I truthfully think and accept the fact that Celtic is a better leader. I will never be like Celtic. But in my own role…I believe I have my own appeal :) I really feel like I was really able to be very free and raw and true. But the most important thing I learned was to accept how little I know or need to know, to give up some of the strong negative feelings and just trust. Trust my gut. I’m not a particularly intuitive person…I’m a list-maker :)

The French – I have always said that my life is a fluke. The rewards that I received are not through hard work but by chances. I don’t know. I just tend to see my life that way. GOD; I thank you for everything. In my darkest hours, you have walked with me and help me to pull through. I’m humbled. I fear arrogance on my part. It is easy to be arrogant. Human beings are so flawed. We are so prone to being arrogant.
I will walk down a new road in August – I will put myself in an unusual environment or an environment that I’m not used to…I’m going to learn something new, more about myself, how to cope, learn to compromise and be comfortable with the unknown.

Follow your heart. Never compare yourself to anyone else. Never put yourself down. Thank yourself for getting you where you are and never give up – Salma Hayek.

No comments: