Monday, July 07, 2008

a million love songs

I forgot to blog this – Troy came down to KL last weekend! :) We had an incredible time! We had so much fun!

We shopped at 1 Utama the whole day…bought some household & DIY essentials for Troy’s house, had yummy Japanese food for lunch & dinner, passing the glittery windows of the many boutiques, watching all the people in their nice clothes, bought chocolates, we walked, we chatted and we laughed noisily :)

Later in the night; we curl ourselves on the big comfy couch, sipping hot tea and talked endlessly until 2am before going to bed. We talked about certain things, certain issues, what's in our heads, what's in our hearts, what's stopping us, what's moving us, our insecurities and etc.
I hope the advice that I have given to Troy is inspiring, to a certain extend motivates Troy to come out from the comfort zone. The Troy I knows is uninhibited and unrestrained but we must realized that people can and will change. I’m sure Troy is a little bit upset with me because Troy have been rudely told off by me…but sometimes the only way we can admit the truth is when the truth is spoken out loud where we can hear it loud and clear :) I’m very sure Troy have done the very best to implement change, perhaps it was just not enough or not at the right time. But I’m very sure that at the end of the day, Troy will do the right thing which is the best for everyone.

Life is simple and easy; not complicated. Things are messy because we make it so :)

No comments: