Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Test Tube

Baby sis…no its Dr. Sis who…my sister thinks that I may have…minor OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)…in the form of…I tend to wash my hands very often…more that the average ordinary people. I don’t wash my hands until they turn red and coarse…I just wash them…frequently…because…I think there is bacteria on them…and when I have anxiety or depression in between…I tend to develop a common cold because…apparently when I suppress my emotions…the pile-up emotions will trigger my body to…have physical illness…well, that’s what baby sis’s psychology lecturer said in her class today.

Well, as long as this disorder is not critical where I need medical attention…I’m fine with it. But it makes me realize, that I need to overcome them…take care of my emotional health better. I was having a really hard time with everyone’s (including myself) behavior, defiance, moods, and bad attitudes. It was going on for weeks and I was close to insanity at one point. I was stuck in a rut that was quickly spiraling downwards…and everything has settled down now. And yes, it was all just a normal part of growing up. It was a phase.

* My thoughts are swirling with reminders and to-dos. Time is getting tighter :(

No comments: