Thursday, July 17, 2008

on the road

I bumped into Nisti Jihan the other day - we were not classmates but we were in the same primary and secondary school & we had shared the same mutual friends.
We chatted…and it brings back so many memories. I left SMKSSAAS back in 1999 with some awesome memories, not-so-kick-ass report cards, cherished friendships and embarrassing teenage crushes :) I had heaps of friends - but they were all from different groups. So I just drifted from group to group. The pot-smoking arty group, the brainy library group, the elite popular trendy group, the cool intelligent and the slightly eccentric group. The good old days…I was happy, mellow, exhausted, satisfied. It’s such an opulent luxury.


But look at me now…the life’s obstacles that I went through for the last 3 years, I’m worn out – well, I treat them like the awesome battle scars of a real woman :)

No comments: