Saturday, April 11, 2009

i'm going to do a bit of a before and after

Liverpool destroys a hapless Blackburn 4-0 :)
Liverpool have to beat Chelsea next week after the latter beat the former 3-1 in the Champions League quarter-final first leg. It’s going to be a do-or-die battle.


Work TalesIron Butterfly is so going to kill me! 2009 B.M budget is at RM2.8 million; I only have RM1.8 million in my pocket! With 5 more contracts to go – it is totally impossible to achieve another RM1 million :( Iron Butterfly is going to screw me upside down. The idea of me to reach the 1 million mark seems soooo far away. How am I going to go about it and explain this? I'll never be able to survive this. It’s not the effort and process that Iron Butterfly is interested in, its the end results.

I am very confident with my ability to handle multiple projects and compartmentalizing my time accordingly. Well; I was at least. At university it was a breeze, right now...it's a #$@$&!!* tsunami! Every day is a new beginning to something different; terrain begging to be explored, it's an adventure! I enjoy every moment of it no doubt; I am learning more about the 'real' world more than I can imagine, but when I take a moment to re-evaluate; I'm actually still standing at the far end of the finish line. I'll be honest; I'm afraid. Very much. I understood what I was going to put myself through when I had decided to begin this journey. Speaking about and anticipating it was like a walk in the park, but watching it unravel before me is like a parcel with a million layers is ridiculously taunting! Little tidbits of luck have kept me excited; little words of encouragement from everyone help push me miles; but the truth is...I’m falling apart in exhaustion. Especially with this Clustrization Project.

No comments: