Friday, May 22, 2009

fairytales with no happy ending

The night is here - the quiet existence. Street lights buzzing. No birds. No cars. No people. No colors. Just the moon crawling across a black sky full of stars. By myself. Music blaring from the speakers :)

Work Tales – oh my GOSH!

This week has been very distraughting :(
ColeMan Sunrise Presentation >> I don’t want to be Iron Butterfly’s pet, I don’t want to be Iron Butterfly’s blue eye girl. All I want is for Iron Butterfly to keep her promises. Iron Butterfly promise me that she will attend the trade show. But in the end, I end up attending the event alone. Even though, I am very thankful that Iron Butterfly was not there for the meeting; because it gave me the opportunity to network, to present my business plan, to voice up my input and to make an impression in front of the President, Sales Manager and the Product Manager of this prestigious American Sport company. However on the other hand, by not keeping to her promises and ended up helping out Celtic and Matte-Marit's department instead of mine; I feel like a stepchild, an abandon child, I will never be Iron Butterfly’s priority. This is not the first time that Iron Butterfly have left me alone stranded.
On Thursday, I also got screwed up by Iron Butterfly for the ColeMan Combo Set. During the interrogation session, I must be the silliest person on earth. It was also scary and terrifying. I understand Iron Butterfly's point of view but Iron Butterfly can never understand the operation pressure and issues that I face.
Yes; I’m not focus, I’m about to collapse, I can’t breath, I’m so inefficient and I’m slacking in my work. A roadmap would be handy. But I don’t have one right now. I can’t feel the connection.

No comments: