Saturday, May 16, 2009

toGETher

FRIM (Forest Research Institute of Malaysia) – went on a jungle trekking outing this morning with Trix, Damian, Celtic, Wendy, Stewart and Tin Min. We hike up and down, reach the peak (which is situated at 1000m above sea level), had fun at the waterfall, spent 3.5 hours on the whole adventure trail and ate a leisurely lunch. The only disappointing part is that the park's main attraction which is the Canopy Walkway was closed for maintenance purposes. The place was stunning! Lots of greens, the air is clean, isolated and unspoiled. We had a fantastic day today! And my legs are aching. And I came home for a nap!
I really love the idea of natural living. However, sometimes it just isn’t practical, so I swallow my guilt and happily live with the contradictions in my life that make me; ME (for example - give up my car for a bike?!? bwahaha. yeah right). I’m a bit obsessed about shopping - clothes, books, music, shoes, jewellery, underwear, food. I love going out - dancing in clubs, talking in bars, dining out, house gatherings, parties, barbecues, picnics! I also love the occasional trip to watch movies. So, it’s just not that sensible :)


Work Tales – I want to…but yet I always believe that if you cry, you will lose half of the battle :(
Noro Fair 15th May – 24th May 2009 – I always tell my staff to stay positive, but it looks like we have to face the current reality. Sales are bad. I have to change my motivation tag line to my people from ‘Continue To Stay Positive’ to ‘Let’s Motivate Each Other In Moving Forward’. I really don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like giving everything up and walk away. I am very tired. I’m not meeting deadlines, I can’t cope with the fast pace, I don’t have that energy anymore. I have no motivation to get up, get dressed, go to work or anything. I have no confidence and not a scrap of self-worth. I just want to lie there and sink into a deep dark hole where no one can find me. The funny thing is…a big part of my brain and my heart knows that these things are NOT NORMAL for me.

4 Noro Fair at Subang, Wangsa, Mid Valley and Putrajaya...none of the roadshows are showing positive results. Yet Rufus expect that these 4 roadshows will deliver a total sales value of RM230k for the Sports category. Iron Butterfly is chasing me for the sales updates yet I am very very embarrassed to sms Iron Butterfly the poor sales results. Will get another lengthy lecture on Monday morning. Total screw-up!
For now, I trust everything will fall in its right place.
Deo Non Fortuna, Latin for "Not Through Luck But By The Help Of GOD".

No comments: