Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pride and Prejudice

Coleman “Let’s Go Outside” and “School’s Out, Fun’s In” 23rd May – 14th June 2009 Press Ad Promotion.
I gave my best, I gave my all, I did everything I could; what was expected of me, what was demanded from me – I put my heart & soul into it...lots of effort, time and resources were pour into it – yet the first week sales results remain discouraging and miserable. I am shocked, astonished, there is terror in my eyes. I almost stopped breathing. It’s like I study so hard day & night and yet I only manage to score a C for the exam. I am speechless, I am clueless. I don't know what to do anymore. I am just going to put them in GOD’s hands. GOD’s will. Prayer is powerful. I will put my faith in GOD. Things are never easy. If it was easy, I probably wouldn’t enjoy it as much.

Today; I sat in StarBucks, I sipped my cold Ice Blended Chocolate Frappucino, ate sandwiches, chicken pie and Ipanema chocolate cake & browsing through magazines. I loved it. Again, the importance of ME TIME. Quiet-time is a wonderful balance for the soul. Time for a short mental reflection. A breather. A turning point at pause. A step forward with each new breath taken.

Outward, I guess; I am a picture of joy, bliss, perfect contentment, but like many; I am broken, imperfect. Because of this Press Ad Promotion Project and with the poor sales results - I've forgotten how to smile; and that creates less room everyday for inspiration and passion in my heart. But THAT is what I treasure the most about my silly self. THIS has GOT to change. THIS; meaning how my life is now evolving from a fun enjoyable one to a stressful and unforgiving experience; as well as how my goals and dreams will not be achievable at this rate and sequence. I've got to get my head straight; pull my $*& together and continue down the right path. I know better than to run myself into the wall like this; and it's about time I acted so. I'm burnt out; I won’t deny it...I brought it upon myself without much thought or intention; but there's no use in whining about it.
I WANT to feel alive again! :) YAY! Once again; I've seen the light. Only by experience will you ever learn the importance of balance and how it can affect every aspect and outlook on your life. And learn every day to keep a good balance in life.
I for one am learning too. Every day.

No comments: