Sunday, August 23, 2009

Each day, I still wonder where life will lead me.


From Monday to Friday; my mornings are very stressful, busy and incredibly rushed :) It's like trying to run a military-like operation - 6AM GET OUT OF BED EAT MY BREAKFAST BRUSH MY TEETH GET MY CLOTHES ON GOES TO WORK MANAGING THE BUSINESS - where my troops are most unwilling and unreasonable at times. So my weekend mornings are very important to me. Relaxed, easy, no-fuss mornings - they are as precious as gold :)
Work Tales - Subang Revamping >> looks pretty good, shaping up quite nicely, needed a few touch-up here & there. Only left the Battery Operated, Fishing & Nautism elements that needs to be fill up ASAP. Iron Butterfly have been very demanding (as usual)...but I am not going to give in to her much; only partially. At the end of the day; if any problem arises - Iron Butterfly will technically forgets that she gave me the instructions or the green light for the 'Go Ahead Projects' in the first place and the arrow will eventually points back to me :) So I have to protect my ass first.
THO Opening >> haven't even visited the site yet.
There are days when I questioned my sanity for doing what I'm doing (i think that sort of things happens, especially when you are working 14+/- hours in most days), I think I'm quite stoked with the overall experience. Sure, there are hiccups and such, but I know that I have learned a lot. And, I even manage to have some fun along the way! Hectic is good; hectic means advancement! I really can't complain. Through the sweat and long hours, I know what I brought upon myself is worth every ounce of effort. Sure, at times...I've gotten very frustrated at myself, my incompetence and my inability to handle ungodly amount of stress.
I've finally come to terms with my anger and have turned over a new leaf :) I didn't kill anyone this week :) Yes, looking back they are pretty silly and unproductive. I've learned from my mistakes.
With GOD's Grace - I'm a lucky lucky girl indeed! I've got all of my organs functioning properly, my job & career, a supportive & loving family, meaningful friendships and just about everything that I need to sustain a sincere smiley face through it all :)

No comments: