Sunday, August 16, 2009

i am yingze


Blur - Midlife: A Beginner's Guide To Blur.
I bought their compilation CD and I truly love all of the songs in it. Truly they are the Britpop's pioneer. I'm playing their CD non-stop :)
Work Tales - Subang Revamping & THO Opening. Things aren't looking good. I lie in bed wishing the world would swallow me up :)
The past will be haunting me soon. Seth will be joining Celtic's department. Both of them...re-joining forces. Funny, how our life turns up to be after all these years :) As I begin to grow up...much wiser...much mature...I begin to view Seth & Celtic from a different perspective...a positive one though...because of them...of their attitudes & behavior...I have learned so much...expereinced so much...see so much...gained so much...no one actually came this close as I did...they have enriched & built me. Look at me now; I am carefree, I am an independent decision-maker, I have the freedom to call the shots and to enjoy the fruits of my labor :) No doubt, it really is about hard work and nothing else. There is just no substitute for hard work. But of course, you cannot work hard stupidly.
I am now in remission and strive to live a healthy, stress-free life filled with love and laughter :)

No comments: