Saturday, August 15, 2009

Every morning is a new beginning to something different

For the past few weeks, I have been praying to GOD to humble me down. This is because I have become very demanding, pushy, hot-temper, nasty, bitter, arrogrant...everything...due to WORK. I know that if I to continue to follow this path, many people will hate me...and I too will hate myself for it. I hate being like this but I don't know what to do :) So I pray.

And GOD did answered my prayers!...via Celtic :) Of all people, of all communication channel. And I accept them graciously. It's just that, I had a long day and...well; getting told off no matter how subtle it is...it doesn't do any good. I must admit, I was more angry and irritated by it all. But I finally took a step back and saw for myself...I am now finally convinced...I'm glad it came to me early and...I'm very proud that in the end I took them very positively. It's no loss. I'm truly humbled & thankful :)

"It's not unusual to encounter people who'd try to take shortcuts through life, or undercut you in their quest to get to the very top. In such a fiercely aggresive environment; ethics & intergrity have become secondary. Good guys often lose out. Yet, once in a while, it is very encouraging to still come across people who are capable of making a name for themselves through sheer talent, hard work & passion".

No comments: