Saturday, February 06, 2010

I sprint through my youth and 'arrived' at an early age person


Attended Stewart's daughter (Kendra) birthday party at J.W.Marriot. Kendra is only 2 years old yet this lucky toddler is having her lavish anniversary bash in a 5 Star hotel with Mickey Mouse & Elmo from Sesame Street. Lucky brat! :) Celtic and myself bought her the whole collection of the Disney Princess story book series.
I can see that parenting is hard work. Parents do it because they love their children more than anything and they want to raise them as best as they possibly can. That's why parents endure the sleepless nights, the endless worries and the relentless tantrums. But really, you've got to have a sense of humor about the whole thing :)
I find that children are amazing.
They just astound you with their capabilities.
They teach you that they are stronger than you think.
Smarter than you think.
More capable of complex thinking than you think.
More emotionally sensitive than you think.
They teach you how to look beyond the present & have a bit of faith.
That they can adapt to new situations.
And that you just have to loosen up a bit, because life goes on :)
Right now for me...being single used to mean that nobody wanted me. Now it means that you're pretty, sexy, independent and you're taking your time deciding on how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with :)
But the main highlight of the night was that I have the opportunity to talk to Danny! I am very thankful that he has help me a lot by helping out one of my suppliers. I am just glad that I have the chance to thank him personally & to show him my gratitude; instead of getting my supplier to convey the message verbally.
The Fitness Project - I'm overwhelmed; with a mixture of excitement, exhilaration, courage, amazement but most of all - I'M SO NERVOUS! :)

No comments: