Thursday, February 11, 2010

Princess Of Crows

What a record! The French open all 3 stores within a week - Kota Damansara, Forrest Heights & Bukit Rimau. I thank GOD for ensuring that my suppliers deliver the stocks on time, with sufficient quantities for implantation and were at the ground level to support my store team & myself. I myself was in Bukit Rimau store doing the planograming until 1.30am :( Very angry at all of those people who gave us all of these last minute work. And all Iron Butterfly can say is - it's our fault. Don't point your fingers to the Opening Team for forgetting to implant the Camping category into the layout, don't blame the IT Team for not setting up the store system early, don't be upset if the COP Team did not terminate the IST PO expiry date in order for the system to prompt the PO earlier for the supplier for fast delivery, don't be angry if the store RY insists on doing the receiving for grocery first - yes; it's all my fault, everything. We cannot always over-stretch ourselves and end up with quantity but not quality. Quality is of the utmost importance.

Well, wishing the 3 stores if off to a great start. Please bring in more sales for me! :)

No comments: