Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spots Target

Baby Sis was a volunteer model for a make-up session; organized by Starwood. Basically, it's a bunch of people dispensing make-up tips and beauty advice. I used to think that it was unnecessary hassle; that everyone should just look 'natural'; but I now understand how your personal hygiene and proper grooming affects the perception of others towards your maturity and professionalism at work. It helps onself to feel more in control and confident; and less fearful & uncertain. I had an excellent time meeting with these different people from all walks of life. There was a really nice vibe in the air and I had some great conversations.

Hitting the 28 mark in June had definitely come to me as a nasty big wallop on my eagerness to be youthful forever; but now I've finally learnt to embrace this as a learning curve in the highest point of my 20s :)

After this CNY - I really need to excercise! I have not been focus & discipline enough; instead I have been avoiding doing the work-outs :) I am so absorbed with my work that I forget to stop and have fun. I need to be keeping healthy and active. I need to take more walks, jogging, playing tennis and being outdoors.

No comments: