Saturday, October 30, 2010

tonight the stars, tomorrow the moon


WEIGHT = 53.5KG
IDEAL BODY WEIGHT = 54.9KG
AGE = 28 YEARS OLD
METABOLIC AGE = 25 YEARS OLD
FAT % = 27.4%
FAT MASS = 14.7KG
BMI = 21.4
MUSCLE MASS = 36.6KG
BONE MASS = 2.2KG

Recently, Nestle with Fitness First jointly organized a 14 Days Shape Up Program. So, Mrs Simon, Theresa, Lyan & myself decide to sign up for the challenge where we have to reduce an X-amount of weight in order to win the prize money. We have to follow a very strict eating diet, followed by a vigorous exercise regime. Unfortunately, none of us are qualified :) Instead; we have our BMI test done. And yes, I am absolutely thrill that I am underweight and that my body age is actually younger that my actual age :) But I know that I still need to do some weighting and lifting to firm up my arms, thighs & butt. They are so flabby :(

What’s keeping me going right now is the thought of the bright things that living a healthy lifestyle can bring. I will try to exercise daily, start with small stretchers here and there. Re-energize myself daily. Take care of myself. Eat well. Live well. Have time for myself. Balance my activities. Manage my stress and anxiety. Take one moment to savor my life and my surroundings. Take the time to really enjoy them. Allow myself to glow with happiness each day. And most importantly, find 5 things to be thankful for everyday :)

2 comments:

c said...

i want to do that too. but i think i've got more fat content than the block of butter sitting in my fridge now =( taking the route now to walk to work, uphill instead of taking bus. maybe join the gym at work. all this sitting down is getting me very flabby.....

c said...

i want to do that too. but i think i've got more fat content than the block of butter sitting in my fridge now =( taking the route now to walk to work, uphill instead of taking bus. maybe join the gym at work. all this sitting down is getting me very flabby.....