Sunday, October 03, 2010

The Golden Knight

This week, has been a real eye-opener for me. I get to see how cold Snow Petrol is. How manipulative, evil & dangerous Celtic is. Dasyat sungguh. I am wondering, if…if by chance…if I have the opportunity to be in their position one day; would I do the same thing as well? I don’t think so. Perhaps this explains why I am in this position and they are in their position :)

I know that I will not have a mercurial rise in my career. Perhaps, my expectations are too simple :) I have always been the sort that is working and then taking some time off; finding pleasure and inspiration in everyday simple, tiny things in life. For example, when we have KFC for lunch, it was just another lunch to them…but for me; I will devour it slowly, enjoying the taste in every bite, it’s just joyful…finger licking good :) They say that I’m too positive but I believe, if I have lots of positive energy in me…it will attract all the goodness of life to me. Laws of attraction. If that positiveness disappears out of view, well…I keep making up new ones! I’m that easy to please. Ice cream is a good start! But there are certain things that cannot be compromise as well. Of course, I’m too a human being, I have emotional issues too; I do give in to the pressure of life.

I don't care what they have to say. The road is endless. The load is heavy. I will continue to pause, to set down my load for a while, and to appreciate my surroundings. I will stop and rest. I will take a breather before I go on.

No comments: