Sunday, July 24, 2011

4 Seasons

Edward drop da’bomb and left the French on Wednesday :( We have a very good farewell lunch together at Pizza Hut and...yeah, I feel a little sad. I understand if the job is not up to our expectations, I understand that at times it is very hard to adapt to the system & the environment, I also understand how’s frustrating it is that when the seniors; employees who have been working for a very very long time with the French refuse to try new things, to move out from their comfort zones or at the very least to try to hear out on our side of justification in our actions instead of cancelling or totally blocking us out.

I hope with Edward’s departure…it will not be the start of a bigger wave of more people leaving the company. I hope it will not trigger a storm. I remembered very well during last year…during the reign of Snow Petrol…many people have left…one by one…Faye, Lisa, Alison, Patrick, Natalie, Matte-Marit, Elena, Jessie & Lyan.

I know that the job is hard but I look at it as an opportunity to work on the most fascinating cases, with the most amazing people, at the most challenging times, in the most fluctuating trends of our times. I have to look at it that way. There’s really no option isn’t it. If I didn’t look at it that way, how could I do it? I have my share of struggles too. Real life is never comfortable, but that’s how we live; by having challenges. It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.

I agree that although stress is necessary to give us that extra oomph in our lives, excessive stress is, however can be counterproductive. There will always be pressure at work and in our daily lives, therefore stress is unavoidable. But stress per se is not the problem. The problem only arrives when it gets out of control. Life is such that there are good days & bad days but the golden rule is to balance each negative thoughts with positive thoughts. And for that, I prayed and I thanked GOD everyday for channeling the positive energy into me so I can preserve, to think objectively & positively, to have that inner peace & calmess to overcome the every day challenges and obstacles.

Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. And dance like no one’s watching – UnKnown.

No comments: