Saturday, July 16, 2011

Liverpool in Malaysia

I was just this close…Natalie & myself have ask Singrid (since Singrid is buying for her whole family) to help us to buy the tickets for the Liverpool vs. Malaysia match that will be held tonight at the Bukit Jalil Stadium. Unfortunately, Singrid lost the tickets before she could even pass the tickets to Natalie & myself because she sent her car for a car wash (Singrid put the tickets at the driver's seat door side compartment) and only realize that the tickets were missing the day after. Singrid search for the tickets frantically...but Natalie & myself have confirmed that it has been stolen by those car wash people. I am really was just this close to watch my team played live :( now, I can only see and admire the lads via pictures provided by the media. I mean; events do come and go, but I believe that there are moments in life that we should NOT miss. And to me, THIS is one of them.

Next month will be the start of the new EPL season – the team have gone on a major shopping spree and bought new, young & most importantly English home-grown players (the likes of Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam, & Stewart Downing) to add value to the team and to chase for Domestic & European glory. Neighbors Arsenal has make a purchase of Gael Clichy while Manchester United have signed up Phil Jones, Ashley Young, David de Gea and the possibility of Wesley Sneijder. Chelsea and Manchester City have yet to make any new, official and confirmed announcements yet. This new season is so going to be interesting and kick-ass all the way.

No comments: