Sunday, September 09, 2012

Soul Meets


GOD is good, very good, and I pray that I will continue to learn to put my trust in Him every day, giving my very best in everything I do for His glory, and becoming a blessing & inspiration to many. Below excerpts were taken from http://oureverydaythings.com. These Ten Biblical Verses – I hope that I can understand them well, embrace them & pray unto me.

(1) Salvation - “Lord, let salvation spring up within my children, that they may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory”.

(2) Self-Control - “Help my children not to be like many others around them, but let them be alert and self-controlled in all they do”.

(3) Purity - “Create in them a pure heart, O God, and let that purity of heart be shown in their actions”.

(4) Contentment - “Teach my children the secret of being content in any and every situation, through YOU who give them strength”.

(5) Passion for God - “Lord, please instill in my children a soul that ‘followeth hard after thee,’ one that clings passionately to You”.

(6) Self-Discipline - “Father, I pray that my children may acquire a disciplined and prudent life, doing what is right and just and fair”.

(7) Gratitude - “Help my children to live lives that are always overflowing with thankfulness and always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ”.

(8) Respect (for self, others and authority) - “Father, grant that my children may show proper respect to everyone, as Your Word commands”.

(9) Honesty and Integrity - “May integrity and honesty be their virtue and their protection”.

(10) Love - “Grant, Lord, that my children may learn to live a life of love, through the Spirit who dwells in them”.

No comments: