Sunday, July 14, 2013

spring-on-spring

Work Tales – the other day, when I brought some papers for The General to sign, he finally asked me regarding the job-swapping thingy with Baldwin. I boldly admitted to him that I cannot cope, I cannot deliver the numbers and I agree with The General that by switching to a smaller category, perhaps it will help me to gain my confidence back. The General have told Baldwin to give him another 30 days for an answer. The General have also told me that all will be reveal by end of this month after his assessment.

However, I have a sneaky feeling that Baldwin will pull out. After seeing the work load and the intensity lately, I have a good feeling that Baldwin may not want to job-swap anymore. For me, it’s simple - if I can switch back to Baldwin’s portfolio, it’s a good bonus. If no - I have to bear with where I am today. Since buying the house already tak jadi – I guess that I can start looking for a new job now as I don’t have to worry about the housing loan application anymore.

Sigh, I have lost all of my battles – on the personal front and on the working territory :(

No comments: