Sunday, August 14, 2016

Be Beautiful, Be Wondermooi




Me: Hola.

Ursula: Hi. U also heard the news.

Me: Yeah…

Ursula: So how

Me: U don’t hav to kena during floor walk anymore. Go and celebrate ok. U deserve better.

Ursula: Maybe. New one hope it is good. I did that last night. Now I am eating MD.

Me: Happy weekend Ma’am. #awesome.always.

Ursula: I am on diet competition. But today I makan. I am so happy as u still care about me. Thank you for asking…

Me: U competing with who? Ur girls?

Ursula: A few people in the office.

Me: U sure lose.

Ursula: Not necessary. By %.

Me: U still will lose, u won’t lose weight, u lose water retention coz ur body structure is in that way.

Ursula: I did say that. I said I am not fat. But only water. They say fat is fat. I got chance cos this go by %.

Me: Good luck Ma’am.

Ursula: Day 1 59.8. Today 58.4. 2.3%

Me: Ok, buy me dinner if u win.

No comments: