Sunday, August 07, 2016

Incub8






This is the bicycle that Alice bought for me, as my farewell gift. I don’t know whether Alice got share it with Marcus or Ursula or not. Well, what happen was…I have never ride that bike myself…because it’s far too big for my size…my feet cannot touch the ground, scare that I might fell over…hahaha…actually, it is a very good looking bike, sharp colors, hybrid, the kind that I will really like it, it was also the type that I will upgrade after I bought my foldie.

At first, I call up the supplier, asking for a one to one exchange. The supplier got mention to Alice that it is too big for me but Alice said it’s ok. But the supplier, don’t know reluctant or what…so the exchange also tak jadi.

So, eventually I sold it off. I took some pictures, posted them at Mudah.com.my…memang mudah. And I sold it off to this very nice boy who is attach to the Bukit Jalil Sports School. I have to delivered the bike to him at Endah Parade Sri Petaling. He didn’t even bargain. He paid upfront, cash on delivery of RM500. He mention that he have the budget. Unlike the rest of the enquirers who wants it between RM350 to RM400. At first, I was also doubtful whether he was a genuine buyer or not. But THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD for making this happen.

The boy was also very sweet...after the transaction have ended, he even watsapp me that he was very satisfied with it. I told him to enjoy the ride and I am very glad that the bike got a good owner that will take care of it very well.

No comments: