Wednesday, August 24, 2016

mathematically induced brain drain




Marcus: My neighbor (referring to Ursula) recently not so stable again. I’m staying away from her. Scared scared.

Paige: She came to me last week crying.

Marcus: Huh!! She’s trying to get closer to Emerson, Emerson can sense it, Emerson feels uncomfortable…

Paige: Emerson came to me just now say want to tell me something P&C.

Marcus: Why she cry Paige? These gong sam kai story showing in the team again. They are dangerous.

Paige: Ursula dun feel secure cos of the Food Operating Model structure. Also that 2 thing not happy wif her business plan. Or range review.

Marcus: My Jecca told me to stay away from them…I agree with her. Why is Ursula worry about FOM? She won’t loose her job.

Paige: The structure.

Marcus: She just worry her department become smaller department…what is wrong? She want face lor, want to be the biggest sales SCM.

Sigh…poor Ursula…Ursula is ambitious…she work so hard, in the end she have nothing…of course she is upset…how can this happen to her…she want the highest office of all, then mana tahu, along came Maximoff & Miguel that changes everything. Ingat that, Barry, Leonardo & Marcus have already been eliminated, mana tahu, muncul pula Emerson & Amelia. Alice is no threat to Ursula. Ursula have been fighting for it her whole life. Ursula is also smart…finally realize that Emerson can influence Miguel & Maximoff, but Emerson is also not the stupid type…Emerson can turn the tides around…good luck Ursula, be very careful.

No comments: