Sunday, August 07, 2016

Best Of British Luck




Ok, Stewart was on an emergency leave on Thursday & Friday. Stewart has to fly out to Singapore because Stewart’s aunt have passed away. Celtic pula, was also on leave. So Mak Tiri was the proxy.

Of course, I exchange watsapp messages with Mak Tiri…hahaha…Mak Tiri ask the team to do a Stock Management worksheet. There are a total of 4 worksheets inside the file. The first excel worksheet was the Returning Worksheet. I do lor. The second excel worksheet is the stop/active status. Surprisingly, some of the columns have been fill up. So, I was wondering whether the worksheet has been formula in such a way from the first worksheet…so, I apps MT. But obviously, MT doesn’t understand my questions…so when MT did replies me back…I know that MT doesn’t understand it at all. So, no choice, I have to call MT.

This is the surprise part…MT giggle…no Hi, no Hello, nothing but giggles...MT replied back, have to call right, to clarify…ok, so this indicates that MT knows that MT did not answer my questions nor understand it…hahaha. Then, only I found out that for the second worksheet, I have to fill up only the blanks, the rest MT already fill up. Then, in this second excel worksheet, some items are stop in certain stores, some stores are active for ordering in certain stores, so, we also must put in our remarks. Mana tahu, this MT did not put in the full details properly.

MT: Hi J___. Yesterday u asked me…D item does have 2 rows…all items highlighted in yellow have 2 rows…maybe u ter filter.

Me: I am a small genius. I already figure out yesterday. I filter my dept. Should b filter by color. Actually should have fill up the supplier column as well…

MT: The list from Customer Service. Need to touch up a lot already. No time to copy paste the supplier.

Me: Ok ok muschas gracias. Appreciacion.

MT: Haha

MT is so cold…yet I felt that I make her laugh…actually, MT don’t have to response after I thank MT.

No comments: