Saturday, March 31, 2018

Catalyst Inc




Mr. Horton’s Secretary is jahat…she is not jahat in the sense that she steals, sabotage, lies, back stab…none of those yet…jahat…in terms of…she knows how to make herself visible…perceived to be more competent…hard working…adding value…so, when I stand next to her…I failed in comparison…I look completely the opposite…

Evil Case 001 >> I just had the access to the SAP system recently. Usually, Mr. Horton’s Secretary will extract the product list for me from the SAP, then she will email me…the first few times…got cc to Marcus lah…thereafter, no more already…but in yesterday email…all of a sudden, she got cc to Marcus wor…the thing here is this…Marcus know that I have already gotten the access…Marcus was on leave for the whole of this week...why still need Mr. Horton’s Secretary to extract for me…why can’t I do it myself…so, meaning that I have the access but didn’t go and learn lor…so I look bad right…celaka betul dia

No comments: