Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Stemettes




Ini baru macam lah…this is the kind of feedback that I need to get to further improvise and fine tune on the store walk process…these kind of feedback, I will not get it from Sörenstam & Marcus…I truly appreciate Sir Thomas’s sharing today…but at the same time…angry with myself…because I should have initiate these new initiatives…and not wait to be instructed…sigh…okay, a reminder on not repeating this same mistake again…because Trade Planning do not have the access and authority…it is indeed very hard to create the story line…so, today…Uncle Andy, Mr. Horton’s Secretary and myself sat down…brainstorm…on how to redefine the entire store walk process…not sure whether both Marcus & Sörenstam is happy about it or not…and I know this shift from Trade Planning to Merchandising…it meant that our role can be downplayed…but like Uncle Andy said…then, we will have more time to do the real and value added work…and as I am sandwich between Marcus and Mr. Horton’s Secretary…I am just a liability, a surplus…so God…now how…

No comments: