Saturday, December 12, 2020

London Palladium


There was this Marketing Townhall with some international agencies in attendance, the participants are from Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia & Cambodia...Miss Chew ask me whether I got attend or not...I said tak ada...but knowing Miss Chew, probably want to make me jealous or curious because I know that Miss Chew have a habit of checking through the participant's list...

Then, the Singapore Counterpart, as per her claim lah...accidentally ter-dial me into the group...so that is how I found out...again, entahlah, is it doing on purpose again...because I found out; Furball, Miss Chew and 2 Singapore Counterpart are in attendance, and I didn't get any invite from The Mayor...no doubt that this is an agency's townhall.

My point is this - I am not invited by The Mayor. I know that I didn't deliver what he ask me to do...writing minutes...running some reports...I just feel so sien...I am not surprise that I have denied myself that golden opportunity, I didn't steward it well...yes, it's my fault, maybe I didn't grasp that I can lead, Lord Alfonso hard sell me too much & create this unrealistic overall expectations.     

No comments: