Saturday, December 12, 2020

Royal Berkshire Hospital


I am aware that I am surrounded by people who feel that they could do a better job, strong people with powerful characters, but for better or for worse, the crown has landed on my head - The Crown.

I think The Mayor expect me to lead from the front, not shying away from behind the scene...I just do not have the motivation nor the courage. Thus, I thank God that there is Christopher..I guess I should play the role instead of Christopher doing it...aligning the end to end of the entire Trade Plan process across the 3 different countries; Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia. Because I didn't step into the role well or embrace it immediately...thus Christopher was handed the tasks, which I am ok with it...I need to learn, I can't fill up those big shoes...I need a guide...right now, is how do I position myself that I can be of assistance...hahaha...  

No comments: