Friday, December 25, 2020

Navigating Life's Rapids


Life has its share of whitewater rapids doesn't it? One moment, it's smooth sailing. Then, in a flash, we're paddling like mad to avoid suddenly swirling whirlpools. Those tense moments make us keenly aware of our need for a skilled guide, a trusted voice to help us navigate turbulent times.

God promises to be that voice - I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go. 

God promises - I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. A reminder that His guidance flows from His love.

The Lord's unfailing love surrounds the one who trust Him. And as we trust Him, we can rest in His promise to guide us through life's rockiest passages. 

Father, thank You for Your promise to be my Guide. Help me to seek You and listen to You as You direct the course of my life. 

No comments: