Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Bormes-les-Mimosas


...before we re-group to meet up with The Mayor & Miss Chew; Samuel, Mr. Horton's Secretary & myself re-group first...

Samuel commented wor...that all 3 of us must change our mindset...and I in particular have to level up, delegate some work out; especially on the feature promo space...I need to hold a more leadership role to drive trade wor...both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary will always be my right & left hand man wor...

Hahaha...nice to hear but confirm that the both of them won't one...I proposed to do something, all also want to main shortcut one & do something else...all also have own mindset...not that it's a bad thing, but like Marcus once mention before...they are the veterans...selective work only they want to do...

No comments: