Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Peony Teaberry


 ...so, this Miss Chew WatsApp me...77th Anniversary Celebration...but the Leaflet Cover Page items do not have any 77 indicator...so The Mayor question Miss Chew lor...of course, this Miss Chew don't know how to goreng cerita mah...find me lor...I pula gave her this emoji...😂

Then Miss Chew mention that the Operation Director also highlighted that our cover products are too expensive...I pula jawab - that is what he perceived - Ops is to sell. Secondly: space already communicated & supply chain ordering should have already expedited...thirdly - otherwise, like boss mention - shout out Ann without 77...ya mah...already table at TPG and also with Merchants in the working group...all tak bagi response...do RM7.77; value is too small...do 77% discount or even buy 2nd @ 77% - the margin pula too steep...so, apa mau sekarang...

Then thereafter, giliran pula Stephane yang WatsApp me...rupa-rupanya Miss Chew is communicating with Stephane...so Stephane come and tell me this - She said ask TP for 7.7 but just laugh🤣

I then show Stephane what I jawab lor...I lagi tambah - u also know commercial team, ask to do Aug daily 50% already cannot, want to to do 77% for 2 weeks? 

I am very sure that this Miss Chew have condemned me to the lowest and kaw-kaw on that day...

 


No comments: