Monday, September 27, 2021

Primark


I FEEL CHEATED

I do not regret saying that to Miss Chew...I only regret that I have to mention it in front of the new recruit. Ya mah...the other Samuel's replacement is already here...so whatever job that the other Samuel passed to me previously...so, by right, I have to hand it over back to the new recruit lor...unless, it is being stated right at the very beginning that the new recruit will not be doing that...

So, I went over to Miss Chew's place lor...Miss Chew terus jump and say the new recruit will not be doing that...what the...Miss Chew then mention, to pass the task to Miss Chew and Miss Chew will pass it to someone else...what the...

Then, we terus went for meeting...towards the end of the meeting...I brought up this topic again...this is where I blurted out - I feel cheated....hahaha...not professional of me...but I am gradually doing the handover now lah...Miss Chew say must take care of the new recruit, scare the new recruit will cabut...then, I roll my eyes...what about us...this Miss Chew...tak ada leadership langsung...new people take care...existing people can ignore lah...

Then, in the meeting - this Miss Chew try to bodek me by calling me big sister in Cantonese...I pula casually in a perli tone - lady boss in Mandarin lor...you wayang...I also know how...       

No comments: