Sunday, April 10, 2022

Welbeck College


So, I manage to have a chat with the POSM colleague who is close with the Newbie...

Aiyo...apparently, the Newbie also got tear...

The Monday incident with Miss Chew also plays a role...

But there is also another fuel to the fire...this upsets me very much...apparently, according to the POSM colleague...Erin went and told the Newbie that I say that The Mayor would like to confirm the Newbie but Miss Chew don't want to confirm the Newbie...what the...

First, I cannot recall that I have such conversations with Erin...I don't even know about this conversation piece...I only worried that Erin got states it out to me...and I at times; don't bother to hear properly...will nod my head in agreement...shit...

The POSM colleague trust me...that I will not utter such things...the POSM colleague finds Erin very kepochi...Uncle Andy thinks that Erin is sneaky...well, nonetheless - damage is already done...never mind, I also cannot be bother to go and confess to the Newbie and confront Erin...

I already in so much pain and worry and stress over this heel pain of mine...plantar fasciities, heel spur, nerve damage or whatever it is...I also don't know...but with God, complete healing is possible...

No comments: