Sunday, April 10, 2022

Wellington College


On last Friday - I had a one-to-one session with The Mayor...

Told The Mayor that I have bee doing TP for the past 5 years...I am ready to move on...to do Branding or Customer Insights...

The Mayor pula; tembak balik with 3 questions...which department I mau pergi...what are my strengths, does the Business have a need for it...

I mau pergi buat Branding or Customer Insights...strength; my skill sets are transferable...I just need to pick up new concepts, new jargons, new terms...I didn't answer the third one...

The Mayor say that it will be look into...I also must train up my successors - sap sap sui; both Mr. Horton's Secretary & Samuel are more than capable...I was very blessed that Lord Alfonso gave me the opportunities...

So, tunggu & lihat...akan datang... 

No comments: