Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Whitgift School


Issh...apa lah ni LTs...ingat kan is betul-betul waive off the Commercial Margin...rupa-rupanya...is invest in rate only, still must be quantum positive in Sales & Profit. Meaning that, before promotions, the margin is at 20%...now can be 10% or 5% but not -1%...cheh...really pity all of the buyers now...

But I also admit, I also blunder lah...told the buyers can waive the margin...so all submit negative margin calculation...sure, now all the buyers tembak me kaw-kaw...some was skeptical from the beginning, so have prepared earlier to dig for the money and some item actually hor...can find back the money one geh...so seems like; is the buyers are not negotiating hard enough...nonetheless, I just have to play my role...

So, in the TPG meeting...all of the LTs was shock lah...Mayor cover my ass...we do together the calculation with the Commercial Finance Team...after the meeting, I got call the Mayor lah...thought to give Mayor the opportunity to sound me...but tak ada wor...like nothing happen like that...cheh...what Uncle Andy says is true...I am only the absorber...just link & coordinate everyone... 

No comments: