Friday, September 01, 2023

Austevoll Fishing School, Austevoll


Strike 2 - The Chief calls for a meeting on a Saturday - setting the direction moving forward...and yes; Miss Chew was invited...second appearance...

That's it...I am a gone case...

Nonetheless, in this Saturday meeting - my name was called upon the most...but then again, I feel - is it I am thinking too much...of course, there is no official organization chart out yet...fellow colleagues just assume that I have the lead role because Aidan put out the email, I have always fill in the shoes of Marcus when it comes to trade...Miss Chew just came back from sabbatical...most probably gradually being easing back into the leading role...or do they see me as snatching the position from Miss Chew in the first place...and now the leading role is being handed back to Miss Chew and I am the most short-lived lead ever?

Do I need to give a damn on all of this?   

No comments: