Friday, September 01, 2023

Etne videregående skole, Etne


Oh dear...this is not good...Strike 1...the first appearance of Miss Chew.

The Chief calls for a meeting...attended by all of the cross-functional division...I did a presentation...on all of the current promotions that we are doing; the type and frequency...Miss Chew was invited...Samuel's wish came true...

Like Samuel...I also have notice that The Chief calls Miss Chew many times during the meeting...

After the meeting - I re-group with Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary on the next steps - Samuel asks me to invite Miss Chew for the review session together...and whatever we have plan & put into the deck, to share with Miss Chew as well...indeed this Samuel is a traitor...sigh...I only answer back that it is so weird as we are unsure of Miss Chew's role as The Chief have yet to make any official announcement. 

In reality's - yes, I am very selfish, insecure & jealous...my position can be thwarted and I will be an embarrassment...I am sure everyone in the meeting will be wondering what is going on? Why is Miss Chew invited? So who is the head now?    

And I also notice that Miss Chew saw the 3 of us re-group in the room...didn't call Miss Chew...whatever...   

No comments: