Friday, September 01, 2023

Fusa videregående skole, Fusa


THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

God's confirmation again...Amen!

Second offer came pouring in...from one of the neighborhood grocery store where you can get your local brands and imported brands...they have the least in terms of promotions exposure...but every time when you enter their premises, they never fail in delighting you because you are bound to discover new brands, new items every time you visit their store. Plus, recently they have been acquired by one of the biggest e-hailing company ever...

But...their HR ask me to do a case study...which I do half-heartedly...so, it's obvious they didn't call me for any interview...sigh, I did not make the cut...I should have put more effort into it...this new job may change everything...just IF...

No comments: