Friday, September 01, 2023

Fana Gymnas, Bergen


I guess The Chief had a conversation with Miss Chew...probably find Miss Chew to be a steady pair of hands, useful to be around...maybe Samuel is right...Miss Chew's style is very well suited in a China Man company after all...

The Chief actually ask me whether Miss Chew is ok or not...if not ok...then don't waste Miss Chew's time...sigh...I should have killed it of there and then...but I cannot be cruel...The Chief also enquire on Miss Chew's anger issue...I should have add more fuel to the fire there and then...hahaha...

Nonetheless, The Chief is decent & fair...also ask on Miss Chew's strength...I told The Chief that The Chief already know or should know...I am very sure that The Chief have went and ask around...Miss Chew also have some supporters around...and even my supporters (if I have any...hahaha) will also not bad mouth Miss Chew as well because I know these people are also decent & nice people...I just told The Chief to test drive Miss Chew, give Miss Chew work to do...so, it looks like The Chief have given Miss Chew the second chance after all...

No comments: