Monday, March 27, 2006

BURP!

The Awesome Foursome: Yesterday was great! We can really eat! Such pigs we are! Yesterday we ate non-stop! From 12 to 2.30pm, we were at GENJI – replenishing our plates with fresh oysters, raw salmons, sushis & sashimis, tempuras, grilled squids & mussels, cakes and ice cream :) The quantities that we took certainly can feed 10 mouths! Plus the RM56 was certainly worth every cent. To bad Miss Klein and Trix couldn’t join us. GENJI is a really nice place to have an intimate Sunday lunch – the place is well spread so the people won’t just crowd in one area, they have high ceilings, very detailed authentic tradition Japanese furnishings – you just feel like you’re in Japan. It’s very different from the commercialized-modern interiors of the Sushi King franchise and the other sushi bars.
Once the buffet ended, it was early for us to call it a day. So, we decide to meet up with Kakak – went down to Subang Parade for Coffee Bean! We sat there for an hour – I was so tempted to have a go at their moist chocolate cake, but knowing that my stomach cannot stand another heavy food component, I settle down with a Vanilla Ice Blended instead. Then, we were off to perfume shopping. Kakak wants to buy a perfume but a bitchy, provocative yet sexy fragrance – apparently it’s not that easy to fine – what’s more we can’t agree on one smell and have very differing taste & opinions. Like I love CK, BodyShop and Ralph Lauren because they are fresh, sporty, urban and spring – they think it’s too sweet; no personality. Lauder & Dior are no-no for me – so auntie! Well, finally Kakak decided on a Burberry London – which Nikolai uses...to spray mozzies (serious)! The Channel was not that bad either but Nikolai commented that it was a cross between the minyak angin and Ambi Pur :)
Without realizing, it’s already 7 in the evening and Kakak is already hungry – so we went to TGI’s Friday. I know that Tommy, Nikolai and myself would love to have a main course but with the heavy lunch getting in our way…we had finger food instead – fried calamari and a seafood platter.
When I got home – I was really stuffed…I’m sure last night my stomach was working overtime to digest the load :)

Waking up this morning – I still feel full :) Didn’t do much today, went down to SS2 to get some torture from my Dentist. I’ll be a couch potato tonight :)

No comments: