Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Darker Spectrum

I’m on leave today :)
I have upgraded my CV this morning and now I’m sending them out while ranting this.
Trouble is looking for me and I’m in deep shit right now. Yesterday evening – before I left, I sort of blurted out how I feel of the whole situation to Celtic. It was spontaneous, accidental and unintentional. I was actually waiting for the right time to discuss the issue with Seth. However – all the accumulative frustration that was building up inside of me just couldn’t take it anymore – and I just spill everything out. Celtic didn’t take it well. I know I should have done it in a more proper way.
I can’t be immune to the situation. I know I’m being selfish a little for rocking the boat but what is wrong needs to be right.
So I assume, this morning without my presence, Seth, Celtic and of course Wyatt will be strategizing on their next move. If only Jacques were here :( Nonetheless, if they want to be upset or angry with me – I respect their emotions. I just voice out my concerns – for this team’s sake because if we continue to have team members that doesn’t see eye to eye – there is no point. And I think as managers they should be readily to accept positive praises and critics as well. If they are kecil hati about it – there is certainly nothing much I can do. Maybe I’m the villain, maybe I’m the problem.

F1 Fever: It’s going to be an open race. The first 2 rounds are too early to tell. King Alonso has won and now he has the pressure to defend. The Prancing Horse especially Michael needs a win before he retires (i think) and The Finn desperately needs a win and overcome all the mechanical failures that is giving him a bit of a problem. Of course, fans should not underestimate the other tier of drivers as well – Button, Webber, Montoya, Massa and Fisichella. But one thing is for sure – a new era is here for the sport – the dominance, the strength and the quicksilver of Renault.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like the apprentice...



chih